24-Seven Cooling Ltd recognises that its day-to-day operations and products have both a positive and negative impact on the environment. The company is fully committed to minimising the pollution and harmful effects of its actions and products wherever practicable.
It is demonstrating its corporate commitment through an Environmental Management System and other environmental initiatives.
As a result 24-Seven Cooling will:
- Comply with all relevant global environmental legislation and regulatory controls.
- Minimise waste, maximise use of resources and prevent pollution in all parts of the business.
- Identify significant environmental and social impacts and establish objectives and targets for improvement.
- Review, monitor and improve the company's environmental performance against set targets.
- Audit the company's activities against this policy to confirm environmental improvement.
- Communicate this policy and the company environmental performance to customers, suppliers and the public.
- Ensure all employees are made accountable for these policy goals through training and communication of environmental issues throughout the company
- Encourage all employees to be proactive in the maintenance and further development of the company environmental management system.
- Increase stakeholder involvement in corporate environmental initiatives.
This policy will be reviewed on an annual basis to ensure its continuing effectiveness.
Ean Jones – Director
Dated 1st July 2007